Download Kasturirangan Malayalam Report Kasturirangan Report – Malayalam PDF – Part 1 Kasturirangan Report – Malayalam PDF – Part 2. The Western Ghats Ecology Expert Panel (WGEEP), also known as the Gadgil Commission The Kasturirangan report seeks to bring just 37% of the Western Ghats under the Ecologically Sensitive Area (ESA) zones — down from the 64% . Kasturirangan Report – a blueprint for political polarization in Kerala? . The state also plans to circulate the HLWG report’s Malayalam version.
|Published (Last):||11 February 2016|
|PDF File Size:||4.3 Mb|
|ePub File Size:||14.96 Mb|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
You are commenting using your Twitter account. Maine exactly where our house is and I have everything we need in this. Would anyone please advise the names of villages in the Wayanad District of Kerala affected by Gadgil report?
Presently, the sand mining and quarrying lobby hold the largest political clout in Kerala with many political leaders and legislators alleged to be having direct share and ownership over the large granite quarries operating in the heart of the Western Ghats districts. Reparative Measures The Government of Kerala has meanwhile taken a guarded stance with respect to the Kasturirangan report instead of totally rejecting it.
Anthropocene Earth system governance Ecological modernization Environmental governance Environmentalism Global catastrophic risk Human impact on the environment Planetary boundaries Social sustainability Stewardship Sustainable development.
E-mail required, but will not display. The MoEF bowed to the pressure from different lobbies and went ahead with the new panel without kasyuri time to the state governments or the people to understand the WGEEP report. Search warp articles also are likely to do well in yahoo. I Shanawas geport on Mrs Sonia Gandhi in New Delhi along with Bishop Remigius Inchananiyel of Tharamassary Diocese, patron of the resistance group spearheading the campaign in north Kerala, to convey the anxieties of the people.
Most of these villages are thickly populated. You have to know what’s going to kqsturi if something goes inadequate. Please advise the names of villages in Malappuram district of Kerala affected by Kasturirangan?
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had kasturii doing a little research on this. This Act allows the Government to vest such a land from the owner and make it part of kastjri Reserve Forest.
A Solsolis Venture Other initiatives are.
Meanwhile the other states mqlayalam not too perturbed by the decision of the MoEF to accept the Kasturirangan Report. Notify me of new posts via email. Birth control Family planning Control Overpopulation Zero growth.
KASTURI RANGAN REPORT IN MALAYALAM PDF
But many in Kerala where rangna maximum opposition to both the reports came in, kastkri otherwise. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here The Act was formulated for the conservation and management of private land with forest cover contiguous to reserved forests, and minimising degradation of forest eco-system and biological diversity. Clearly farmers would not resort to hooliganism of the kind which was perpetuated in Kozhikode and Kannur.
No compensation is payable under this Act.
Booking holidays is how I make hard earned cash. But many in Kerala where the maximum opposition to both the reports came in, think otherwise.
New ideas and governance mechanism takes time to sink in the public mind and the development sectors that are used to work in silos. These environment-damaging activities include mining, quarrying, construction of thermal plants and red-category highly-polluting industries and construction of buildings spread over more than 2, sq metre and townships spanning more than 50 hectares.
The Gadgil panel had recommended a blanket approach consisting of guidelines for sector-wise activities, which could be permitted in the ecologically sensitive zones.
Natarajan said that the recommendations would be looked into urgently so that action can be taken to address these challenges.
Conservation Crisis Efficiency Footprint Reclaimed. This Act allows the Government to vest such a land from the owner and make it part of the Reserve Forest.
Gadgil Committee – Wikipedia
Retrieved 14 March And he actually ordered me lunch simply because I stumbled upon it for him The people living in the plains are being warned that they will have to bear the onslaught when lakhs of evicted farmers from the high ranges will settle in the plains!
The panel points out that as per the Kasturirangan panel, if 20 per cent of ranvan area of kastjri village is ecologically sensitive, the whole village comes under ESA, even if the remaining 80 per cent is highly populated and urbanised. This page was last edited on 21 Decemberat